The information provided by Alvarez for Mayor (“I”, “we,” “us” or “our”) is for general informational purposes only on www.alvarezformayor.com (the “Site”).
All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.
Under no circumstance shall we have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the site or reliance on any information provided on the site. Your use of the site and your reliance on any information on the site is solely at your own risk.
The design of the Site and all information contained herein are owned by Alvarez for Mayor and protected by copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Alvarez for Mayor is a registered service / trademarks of the company. The contents and concept of the site may not be used in whole or in part in any manner without the prior written consent of Alvarez for Mayor. Alvarez for Mayor cannot and does not authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER
The Site may contain (or you may be sent through the Site) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us.
WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
The Site cannot and does not contain professional advice. The research and business consultancy information is provided for general informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. We do not provide any kind of medical, health and legal advice. THE USE OR RELIANCE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
While Alvarez for Mayor makes reasonable efforts to monitor and moderate content posted on its social media platforms, neither Alvarez for Mayor nor its employees or other affiliated individuals have the ability to moderate all comments at all times and cannot always respond immediately to online requests for information. Alvarez for Mayor reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete any comments it deems inappropriate. Comments including, but not limited to, the following may be deleted or edited if deemed inappropriate or irrelevant by the moderators:
- Abusive or hurtful comments about a user or another participant
- Off-topic and redundant comments (this includes promotion or solicitation of events, groups, pages, websites, organizations, products and programs not related to or affiliated with Alvarez for Mayor)
- Comments that use foul language or “hate speech” (for example, including but not limited to racial, ethnic or gender-bashing language)
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e., making negative personal, speculative or untrue comments about a participant), instead of just criticizing his/her posting, opinion or comments
- Comments that violate the privacy of any individual;
- Comments that are derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, gender, professional, age or religious groups
- Content that defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people, products or companies
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- Comments that reference any claims or share personal, account or policy information
- Comments or links to sites that contain viruses or malicious software
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Alvarez for Mayor with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
You can email us at email@example.com for permissions
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.